One thing you will notice at Eyes On is that we don't rush you. We allocate a minimum of 30 minutes to all our consultations allowing us the time to fully understand your visual needs and provide you with the right advice and solutions.
Comprehensive eye examination
Our standard consultation takes approximately 30 minutes and includes:
- Discussion of your vision, general health and any concerns you may have.
- An assessment of vision and your focusing system.
An assessment of the health of the front and back of the eye including a macula check.
Digital imaging of the retina (back of the eye).
Additional tests as required.
A summary and advice about the health of your eyes.
We also provide many additional services and these include:
- Screening assessments for computer users
- Contact lens fitting including specialty lens fitting
- Contact lens health checks
Children's vision examinations
- Colour vision assessments
- Corneal topography
- Digital retinal imaging
- Driving assessments
Diabetic health checks
- Emergency eye care
- Glasses including ongoing repairs and adjustments
- Low vision assessments
- Macula health check
- Sports Vision
- Visual field and Glaucoma Assessment